Pro-Grip Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball
Are you or your players:
- Looking for a lacrosse training ball with grippy texture, just like a regulation ball?
- Searching for a lacrosse ball you can use in the indoor gym that won’t ricochet off bleachers (and is gentle on hardwood floors)?
- Need a way to make your indoor practices more productive?
Our Pro-Grip balls can help. They have the same tacky texture as a new lacrosse ball for more accurate throwing and shooting. Most high school and college teams prefer to use it. (UVA, Duke Aldelphi, and Harvard have all used Swax Lax balls for indoor training.)
Key features you’ll love:
- Same grippy texture as a new regulation lacrosse ball
- Feels real in your stick
- More grip = greater accuracy for shooting and throwing
- Gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Same size and weight as a regulation lacrosse ball
- No bounce and no rebounds means more reps
Weight: 142 to 149 grams
Diameter: 64 mm
Please note that ball color may vary from color you see on your screen.
Balls will soften over time with use. Product is latex free.
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!