NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Overview. Swax Lax and US Lacrosse, Inc.’s (“USL”) #WallBallWednesday Contest (the “Game”) takes place each Wednesday over the next 6 weeks, starting on April 8, 2020 (the “Game Period”). The Game ends on May 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM EDT. By participating in the Game, each entrant (the “Participant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Swax Lax and USL, which shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. Void outside 50 United States and Washington D.C. (the “Territory”) and where prohibited.
2. Eligibility. All persons are eligible to participate in the Game except any person who on or after April 8–May 14, 2020, was or is: (a) an employee, director, officer, agent, or independent contractor of Swax Lax or USL; or (b) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
3. How to Enter. In order to participate, you must, during the Game Period enter via Twitter or Instagram and (a) upload a video or photo playing Wall Ball on a wall or Rebounder, (b) use the hashtag #wallballwednesday and (c) tag @SwaxLaxball and @USlacrosse. For this Game, Wall Ball is defined as throwing a ball against a wall with a lacrosse stick and Rebounder is defined as throwing a ball against a rebounder with a lacrosse stick. Limit one (1) entry per account per day. Any Participant found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible for the Game.
4. How to Win. The Game will be judged based off the following criteria of (a) originality and (b) creativity Swax Lax will select a winner each Friday following a #WallBallWednesday post. The selection of the winners each Friday during the Game Period will only be based on the entries during that week and will be at the sole and absolute discretion of Swax Lax. Swax Lax will announce the winner on Instagram, and Twitter social media platforms. In the event Swax Lax is unable to reach a winner, the winners must claim the prize within seven (7) days or the prize will be forfeited. If a winner requires the prize to be mailed, the prize will be mailed at Swax Lax’s cost, and the means by which the prize will be mailed is the sole discretion of Swax Lax.
5. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Game Period.
6. Prizes. There will be one (1) winner selected each week over the course of the “Game Period”. Each winner will win a weekly Swax Lax giveaway and U.S. National Team t-shirt (giveaway to be announced on social via Twitter and Instagram). Approximate Retail Value per prize is $115.00. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are awarded “as is” and Swax Lax makes no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. Swax Lax, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims, or losses of any kind that a winner may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any participants participation in the Game. A winner’s right to claim the prize is non-transferable. Winners will receive their prize within 90 days of winner notification.
7. Conditions. Swax Lax reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if any prize or portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Details of prizes or portions thereof not specified herein, if any, will be determined at the sole discretion of Swax Lax. Participant grants Swax Lax and USL the irrevocable, unrestricted worldwide right to use, publish, display, broadcast, and distribute materials bearing Participant's name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation of Participant, including, but not limited to, statements attributable to Participant ("Participant's Likeness"). Participant agrees that all materials containing Participant's Likeness shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Swax Lax and USL, and Participant hereby assigns any and all rights in or to such material to Swax Lax and USL and releases and forever discharges Swax Lax and USL from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages relating to the use of Participant's Likeness. Participant hereby waives any and all rights to inspect or approve Swax Lax 's and USL’s use of the Submission or Participant's Likeness, or any part or element thereof. Prize winner shall be responsible for all federal, state, and/or local income taxes incurred in association with acceptance of the prize. By participating in the Game, each Participant agrees that Swax Lax and USL, its parent company, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (the "Game Entities") shall not be responsible or liable for: (a) miscommunications, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other error in any Game materials or printed copy or artwork, or any prize offering announcement; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any losses, damages or injuries of any kind, including but not limited to those related to defamation, portrayal in a false light or privacy rights, resulting from or in connection with participation in the Game or from acceptance, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a prize, including from the posting or publication of any information or portion thereof online or in any media. This Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
(a) Swax Lax reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry processes or the operation of the Game; acts in violation of these Official Rules; or acts with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Swax Lax reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Game, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Game, or any portion thereof, in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game is impaired or corrupted or that fraud, breach of confidentiality, or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Game.
(b) In the event Swax Lax is prevented from continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Swax Lax's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Swax Lax shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Game.
(c) These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Swax Lax. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Game materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
(d) All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant or Swax Lax in connection with the Game, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
(e) Winners List: For a list of winners, contact Swax Lax directly by email at email@example.com or telephone at 908-477-4239 after the Game Period has ended.