Swax Lax Classic Lacrosse Training Balls Coach/Team Line
Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many lacrosse balls during practices because they bounce or skitter away?
- Frustrated by how difficult it is to scoop up a lacrosse ball on a gym floor?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Not permitted to practice with regulation size and weight lacrosse balls out of fear that the balls will damage hardwood gym floors?
- Looking for the perfect indoor lacrosse ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The Swax Lax ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- make lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent
Train Anywhere with Confidence
The patented Swax Lax® lacrosse training balls are available in many colors.
Swax Lax lacrosse training balls are the original and only patented soft lacrosse balls that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. The ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams; diameter: 64 mm.
US Patent #10,478,677
Please note that ball color may vary. Balls will soften over time with use. Balls are latex free.
Beware of Swax Lax® knock-offs because they may not be as durable and well-made as our original, patented design! We’ll be dealing with knock-offs on a case-by-case.