Swax Lax Soft Weighted Lacrosse Training Balls
Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many balls during practices because they bounce or roll away?
- Frustrated by balls rolling on a gym floor as you try scooping the ball?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Looking for the perfect indoor ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The Swax Lax ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- make lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent
Train Anywhere With Confidence
The Swax Lax® lacrosse training balls are available in standard colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White, High-Visibility Orange, and Stars 'n Stripes. Limited edition designs include Bolt, Black Stars, Orange Lacrosse Sticks, Rainbow Check, Tiger, Flags, Maui, Maryland, and Shamrock.
Please contact us for bulk pricing, team sales, or custom orders.
Swax Lax training balls are the first and only soft lacrosse ball that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. The ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams; diameter: 64 mm.
Please note that ball color may vary. Balls will soften over time with use. Balls are latex free.
Beware of Swax Lax® knock-offs because they may not be as durable and well-made as our original, patent-pending design! We’ll be dealing with knock-offs on a case-by-case basis once our patent claims issue.