Swax Lax Soft Lacrosse Training Balls
Train Anywhere With Confidence
Swax Lax lacrosse training balls are specially constructed to mimic the exact dimensions of a regulation weight lacrosse ball.
Benefits of Swax Lax Soft Lacrosse Training Balls
- The first patented soft, regulation weight lacrosse training ball that's less bouncy!
- Designed to be the exact size and weight of a regulation lacrosse ball.
- Developed by longtime lacrosse coach Laura Gump and field tested by K-12th grade boys and girls. (Perfect for beginners as well as intermediate and elite players.)
- Helps players develop their skills with more confidence.
- Softer than a rubber lacrosse ball and gentle on hardwood gym floors... perfect for indoor play!
- Less bounce and no rebounds means more time playing lacrosse — less time chasing balls.
Limitations of Swax Lax Soft Lacrosse Training Balls
- Not intended for children under 4.
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals.
- Can cause injury when shot at high speeds.
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball.
US Patent No. 10,478,677