Swax Lax POWER™ Lacrosse Training Ball
Are you or your players?
- Looking to strength train while doing stick tricks?
- Preparing for pre-season strength training?
- Trying to increase shooting speed and release accuracy?
- Wanting an addition to station work?
The Swax Lax POWER training ball can help. It’s 12 percent heavier than a regulation ball and intended for weight training. Lacrosse players looking for a more powerful shot can easily train by shooting with the POWER.
Whether using the POWER on a rebounder, in the gym, at the park, or in the basement, this ball can make lacrosse-specific muscles stronger (and impress coaches and parents) with an improved stick.
Why you’ll love the POWER ball:
- 12% heavier than a lacrosse game ball
- Strength training without ruining your form
- Build strength while developing stick skills
- Advanced players love the grippy feel
- Easy to use—get more reps while building strength
- Low bounce and roll = perfect for indoor AND outdoor training
Weight: 160 to 166 grams
Diameter: 64 mm
Balls may soften over time with use. Product is latex free.
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!
For Canadian orders, please contact Ben Ekren, 604-628-0503.