Swax Lax Soft Weighted Lacrosse Training Balls
Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many lacrosse balls during practices because they bounce or skitter away?
- Frustrated by how difficult it is to scoop up a lacrosse ball on a gym floor?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Not permitted to practice with regulation size and weight lacrosse balls out of fear that the balls with damage hardwood gym floors?
- Looking for the perfect indoor lacrosse ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The Swax Lax lacrosse ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- makes lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent
The original patented Swax Lax® lacrosse training balls are available in standard colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Plum Pink, White, High-Visibility Orange, and Stars 'n Stripes. Limited edition designs include Bolt, Black Stars, Orange Lacrosse Sticks, Rainbow Check, Tiger, Flags, Maui, Maryland, Gold, and Shamrock.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams; diameter: 64 mm.
US Patent #10,478,677
Balls may soften over time with use. Product is latex free.
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!
For Canadian orders, please contact Ben Ekren, 604-628-0503.