Swax Lax Lacrosse Goalie Balls
Are you or your goalies?
- Struggling with verbal communication?
- Looking for drills or ways to track the ball in the air?
- Trying to work on hand speed or body position?
- Trying to develop speed with less fear of getting hurt?
Our patented Swax Lax goalie training balls can help. They’re available in 3 different color sets (blue, yellow, white) and each set includes 3 balls, numbered 1 to 3. (The photographs show the front and back of each of the 3 included balls.)
The goalie training set lets you train hard on hand-eye coordination and also communication. They feature numbered panels, which allow coaches to train goalies to develop a laser focus by having them call out the numbers and colors of incoming balls.
Well-known goalie coach Ted Glynn has tested the product for us and says, "We love the new Swax Lax lacrosse goalie training balls, they are awesome for targeting and for hand-eye training for young to advance keepers."
Key features you’ll love:
- Feels the same in a goalie's stick for saves and for clears
- Our patented soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
Weight per ball: 142 to 149 grams
Diameter per ball: 64 mm
US Patent No. 10,478,677
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!