Pro-Grip — Coach / Team Line
Coaches, are you:
- Looking for a lacrosse training ball for the advanced player?
- Searching for a lacrosse ball your Athletic Director will let you use in the indoor gym?
- Need a way to make your indoor practices more productive?
Our Pro-Grip balls can help. They have the same tacky texture as a new lacrosse ball for more accurate throwing and shooting. Most high school and college teams prefer to use it. (UVA, Duke Aldelphi, and Harvard have all used Swax Lax balls for indoor training.)
Key features you’ll love:
- Same grippy texture as a new regulation lacrosse ball
- More grip = greater accuracy for shooting and throwing
- Gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Same size and weight as a regulation lacrosse ball
- No bounce and no rebounds means more reps
- Reduced bulk pricing so coaches can afford to train with the best
Weight : 142 to 149 grams
Diameter: 64 mm
Please note that ball color may vary from color you see on your screen.
Balls will soften over time with use. Product is latex free.
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!