Lacrosse Training Ball - ConfettiRegular price $ 9.99
Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many lacrosse balls during practices because they bounce or skitter away?
- Frustrated by how difficult it is to scoop up a lacrosse ball on a gym floor?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Not permitted to practice with regulation size and weight lacrosse balls out of fear that the balls with damage hardwood gym floors?
- Looking for the perfect indoor lacrosse ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The original Swax Lax lacrosse ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- makes lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent; it's water-resistant and does not contain birdseed as filler
Swax Lax lacrosse training balls are the original and only patented soft lacrosse balls that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. The ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams; diameter: 64 mm.
US Patent #10,478,677
Balls may soften over time with use. Product is latex free.
See our FAQ page for more information on our training balls!
For Canadian orders, please contact Ben Ekren, 604-628-0503.