Swax Lax Classic Lacrosse Training Balls Coach/Team Line
Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many balls during practices because they bounce or roll away?
- Frustrated by balls rolling on a gym floor as you try scooping the ball?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Looking for the perfect indoor ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The Swax Lax ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- make lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent
The Swax Lax® lacrosse training balls are available in standard colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White, High-Visibility Orange, and Stars 'n Stripes. Limited edition designs include 8 Ball, Tiger, Flags, Confetti, Digital Camo, Maui, Shamrock, and Maryland Flag.
Swax Lax training balls are the first and only soft lacrosse ball that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. The ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight: 142 to 149 grams; diameter: 64 mm.
Please note that ball color may vary. Balls will soften over time with use. Balls are latex free.
Beware of Swax Lax® knock-offs because they may not be as durable and well-made as our original, patent-pending design! We’ll be dealing with knock-offs on a case-by-case basis once our patent claims issue.